MEMBERSHIP WITH SYDNEY SINDHI ASSOCIATION (SSA)
Note: All new (first time) members receive one additional year of membership free of charge. New membership year starts at Chetichand (Sindhi New Year). All membership dues must be paid by Chetichand every year.
Information required for membership with SSA
– Full Name including spouse
– Residential Address
– Telephone (Home/Mobile)
– Email Address
Note: By providing above information, you authorise SSA to include above information in SSA Sindhi Directory. You also give consent to include your email address in SSA mailing list for future correspondence.
SSA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Receive discounted tickets to events organised by SSA
- Parents of financial members also enjoy member’s benefits.
- Senior Citizens (65yrs & above) pay children’s price for events organised by SSA.
- Children below the age of 5 years enjoy free entry to events organised by SSA.
- Receive free SSA Sindhi Directory.
- Receive free SSA Sindhi Tipno (Calender).
- Receive regular newsletter and update of events in broader Indian community.
- Personal messages are distributed to the whole Sindhi community free of charge.
- Receive full support/contacts from other community organisations as appropriate.
- Invitation to free workshops/events/courses for new migrants as organised.
- Opportunity to be part of Sydney Sindhi Radio.